How to download your digital edition on to your Apple device
- Firstly, ensure that you are connected to the Internet via WiFi on your iPad.
- Tap the App Store and search for ‘The Strad’.
- Tap the FREE button and install the App. if you have iOS 6, once installed it will say ‘Open’, click this to launch the App. To open the App after first launch (or if you are not on iOS 6), open the Newsstand folder on your iPad homepage, then click on the The Strad cover.
- In order to view your magazine on more than one device and to make sure you keep all your bought issues even if you lose a device, register your email address with Pocketmags by clicking the settings cog and then the Login/ Register button.
- Once signed in you can now download the current issue. Great subscription offers are available, as well as back issues and extra magazine supplements and specials.
You now have access to your The Strad digital edition and we ensure that you will keep these issues forever so long as you have registered with Pocketmags